Baby Chameleon Stickers by Yendys' Artworks
The cutest baby chameleon stickers. What an adorable addition to your laptop, water bottle, or notebook! They even have their own names and personalities, you can't get much sweeter than that.
From Yendy's Artworks
These are my colourful baby chameleon stickers! I created and designed each chameleon and each one has a name and personality! Which one would you like to take care of? <3
List of Chameleons:
- Calvin the green chameleon is the first of his kind! He's palm sized, but has a lot of personality to make up for that! Although there may not be much thought behind those star-filled eyes, he lives his life with a good heart to guide him.
- Carrie the red chameleon is the second of her siblings! She's palm sized like her brother, and is seen as a protector of her family! She may look scary to outsiders, but her heart-filled eyes betray her real personality as being warm and kind to others.
- Casper the blue chameleon is the third of his siblings! He's palm sized like his siblings, and is one of the shy, quiet members of the family! He has a lot of fantastic ideas behind those sparkle-filled eyes, but is too nervous to be as outspoken as his brothers and sisters, so no one gets to hear them.
- Chloe the yellow chameleon is the fourth of her siblings! She's palm sized like the rest of her siblings, and is the light in any room she's in! Her star-filled eyes reveal her rising star-like personality, and her desire to be loved by all who meet her.
- Carl the white chameleon is the fifth of his kind! He's palm sized, and sometimes it feels like he's even smaller than that! Although he is the most quiet and well-mannered of his siblings, some say that there doesn't seem to be much of anything under those stitched eyes.
- Cleo the black chameleon is the sixth of their kind! They are palm sized, and it seems like a shroud of mystery is always hanging over them! They love to dabble in magic and the unknown, their flower-filled eyes full of curiosity about the wonders of the world.